Sunday, January 6, 2013

God is my Maestro

I just want to share a revelation I had yesterday... about how much God has been orchestrating my life... and I have been so incredibly blind to it!

In June I had a new neighbor move in. I liked her body (just a little thinner than me), and I knew I could get there with some work. Her body type is very similar to my own. I started running with her but wanted more progress.

In July I started Insanity with my husband b/c I was determined to lose weight, to be in my sister-in-law's wedding.
 
By October I had lost a good bit of weight and fell in love with fitness and motivating others. I decided to become a BeachBody coach to inspire motivate others to get fit and HEALTHY.  I also know this can one day lead to residual income (which we desperately need). I started a Facebook fan page and started my journey for motivation. 

In December my fan page was growing and people were telling me I had been inspiring them. <3 What an amazing thing to hear! I want to help people get healthy! It's what I love to do.

January comes and I start a 30 day challenge about "goals". I chose "Growing closer to God" as my number 1 goal and start pressing in. I want Him to control my life. I know if I put Him first, everything else will fall into place. As soon as I give it all over to God.. My family, my kids, my time, my business... He
starts opening up business opportunities and introducing me to people to help my business grow. My family wants to get fit. My friends are being forever changed by fitness. I'm able to set and stick to a homeschooling schedule. The schedule keeps the house calm, the children engaged, and my husband and I sane. HOW could I ask for anything more?!

Then the realization hit: We've been praying for a way for my husband to get out of the military for 3 years. When my husband reenlisted  2 years ago, God specifically told us that it was the right thing for us. My husband was obedient and reenlisted... and not without hesitation. Then, 2 years later, enters BeachBody into our lives. I now should be able to financially support my family by the time his contract is up at the end of 2014.


Had my neighbor never moved in, had I not started running and wanting more, had my husband not been doing Insanity, had I not happened to meet MY BeachBody coach, had she not believed I could do what I did... had God not orchestrated ALL of this.... Our dream of getting out of the military and being financially stable would not be a tangible goal.



ALLOW GOD TO BE YOUR MAESTRO. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HE IS ORCHESTRATING!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! I am so thankful for the woman you are and the encouragement you are to me. Thank you for being my beachbody coach, one of my life-long best friends, and a daily inspiration to remind me of what is to come when I work hard. I love you and I am so proud of how the Lord has ALWAYS been orchestrating your life... you have one AMAZING story and I am blessed to be a part of it and call you my friend. I love you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete