Saturday, September 13, 2014

Discover your Value



Do you ever feel alone, misunderstood, or out of control? I can say without a doubt I have experienced all of them and more. I have experienced them all when it comes to food,  relationships, my connection with God or about the businesses I run. A question I had to ask myself was, “What is God's plan for my life?” It is hard to answer that question in a world where people are constantly trying to change you and mold you into something God never intended you to be.
I know what it is like to have a fear of food and feeling out of control with how I handled what I ate. I know what it is like to stay in a relationship where I was being mistreated, manipulated and abused in many ways. I know what it is like to have doubts about my family and finances and I wondered if God ever really cared.
This life changing bootcamp will take you on this journey to help you rely upon God for your worries and help you become free from sabotaging yourself with negative thoughts. God does not think negatively of you and does not want you to believe the Enemy's lies that you aren't worthy of God's love. 
Busting your negative non-worthy thoughts such as:
I don’t deserve this.
I can’t do better.
I will always be this way.
No one will love me.
I like food to much.
I can’t control myself.
I don’t believe I can.
I’ll always be fat.
God doesn’t love me.
Let me help you make it easier than ever to start living the healthier lifestyle that you have always wanted. Let’s get rid of all the doubts you have about losing weight! It’s time to start living a life full of energy and a life that honors God!

I don’t want you to go another day in this world where you dread getting out of bed every morning. I want you to be able to look in the mirror and view yourself as God sees you.
Are you are ready to start living a purpose driven life?
  • A life where you are no longer chained to food
  • A life where exercise becomes a habit and not a chore
  • A life where you feel free to be yourself no matter who you are around
  • A life where other peoples words, comments, and criticism no longer affect your identity
  • A life where where you are powerful and not powerless
  • A life you understand your value and worth and don’t settle for less
If you want to start living a powerful, purposeful, driven life free of bondage then this bootcamp is for you.

What will be covered in the next 4 weeks? (not limited to)
Week 1 – Back to basics. Being free from the scale and no longer letting food control you. This week we will focus on gaining control over cravings, hiding the scale and saying goodbye to negative thinking.
Week 2 – This week will be focused on your next phase of changing your body and mind. We will work together and learn about exercise and nutrition that will send you on your way to building confidence when it comes to working out and losing weight.
Week 3 – Week 3 is all about becoming powerful. This week will be about letting go of insecurities and finding your strength and identity in God. God wants to be invited into every part of your life. We are going to focusing on God and letting go of the self sabotage which can take you from powerless to empowered.
Week 4 – The last and final week will be solely focused on YOU. This is where I will incorporate everything together. Loving yourself, finding your worth and value, how to detach your identity from the foods you eat and helping you find your identity in God and more will be discussed.
The 4 weeks will challenge you to become a better version of yourself. It will strengthen your faith and leave you with the tools you need to lose weight long-term.
4 powerful weeks packed with videos, worksheets, homework assignments, daily check ins & more
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Bootcamp will run September 22nd – October 25th
This 4 week bootcamp has a value of well over $200
On sale for a limited time for $60 off

Everything required for the group can be found by entering your email on the link below and it will take you to the few items you need to start this journey.

Feel free to email me any questions you may have about the different options.
Click "Register now" & scroll down and click "Start Now!"





No comments:

Post a Comment