Monday, June 1, 2015

Sneak Peek at Recipes from the FIXATE Cookbook!

Get a Sneak Peek at Recipes from the FIXATE Cookbook!




Autumn has been been working on a cookbook and I can’t wait to share it with you all! It features 101 21 Day Fix-approved recipes that I know you’re going to love. The FIXATE cookbook will include recipes for each meal, plus snacks and dessert. And, I’ve made sure to include gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian recipes as well.
FIXATE won’t be available until July 14th, but Autumn has teamed up with the editors at the Beachbody Blog so I could share these 4 recipes, plus one exclusive you can only get here with you.
Post your photos of them and tell me which is your favorite in the comments! I can’t wait to see what you think.

Click here to for a print-friendly PDF of the 5 recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment